Monday, February 15, 2010

Cashew Butter Reese Cups :)

Thursday night I decided to try a recipe that a friend recommended to us for Almond butter Reese Cups. I wanted something to send in for Gabe's Valentine's Day party at school Friday. Reese Cups are Gabe's all time fav. candy. He LOVES peanut butter and was very sad when he couldn't have it anymore due to his sensitivity.

Instead of almond butter, I decided to try salted, cashew butter with the enojy life allergy-free chocolate bars and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I melted the chocolate over the stove for a few minutes in a saucepan and then poured the first layer in muffin cups. Stick them in the freezer for about 10 minutes until hard and then add a tsp of your favorite nut butter and then cover the nut butter with more chocolate. Freeze again until they are hardened and wrap individually with saran wrap! I stored them in the fridge, not sure if they would go bad otherwise. I assume they would. Gabe LOVVVVVVVED them. He was SO thrilled to be getting candy again and had chocolate everywhere after. Little does he know that it's healthy candy!  :) I love moments like that!

Here is a picture of them! They turned out great and were so simple to make. I was so excited!



2 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog for a special award!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure the following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Shingles 16. psoriasis,Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 Autism. 19.. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete