Friday, February 19, 2010

My First Blog Award!!

Thanks to Erin at Yes, Our Hands Are Full, I received my very first beautiful blog award.  :)  How sweet! Thanks Erin! Check out her blog here:http://schmit-ourhandsarefull.blogspot.com/




The rules for accepting this award are that you first thank the person who awarded you, then pick new blogs that you feel deserve this award and notify them that they have won. So fun! Play along with me!  :)


1. McKinney Clan
2. Autism's Bitch
3. 1-2-3 Autism Free
4. Lauren Furrer
5. Adventures in Autism
6. The World is like a book
7. Injecting Sense
8. Abby's Photos
9. Green and Crunchy
10. Don't bite the dog: Life with an autistic toddler
11. The Wellness Philosophy Nutrition Blog
12. Love Veggies and Yoga




~7 Things to know about me~


1. I LOVE my son more than anything in this entire world.
2. I am about 2 months away from having my cosmetology license
3. I love sports and being active
4. I love warm weather and beaches; do not love winter/cold weather
5. Autism is a battle that has made Mike and I's relationship grow closer
6. I am a night owl in a morning person's world
7. I consider myself a pretty friendly and out-going person. I love people!




:)  :)  :)

3 comments: